venerdì 24 marzo 2017

Prom Dresses from Pickedlooks.


Hello my dears!
Today I want to show you a new website about beautiful dresses for the most important occasions and ceremonies of our lives. The site is Pickedlooks.
Everytime that I discovered a new website I'm very happy to show to you my favourite picks from the shop: today I want to show you the Prom Dresses.

Long Ball Dresses

What is a Prom Dress?
Usually they are gorgeous dresses for one occasion in particular: the Prom Party.
The prom party is a party for the students in USA: we have the ''party of 100'' (''La festa dei 100 giorni prima del diploma''), 
I'm in love with this party, and I always want to go to one of this parties... maybe, when I have money I will go on them.
Until that day, I only can dream, and I want to dream with you with those gorgeous dresses.
Let see so my favourite dresses from the section site dedicated to those beauty.
The first dress that I want to show you is:


I'm in love with this dress: it have two pieces.
The up is a lace top, beautiful, and it is combinate with a long skirt.
You know, less is better!
The two pieces is avaible in many sizes (from EU 32 to EU 56) and in more that ten colours.
Pick you your favourite!


Don't you like it?
What you think about... being a mermaid?



Every girl dreams, one time in her life, to be a mermaid.
This dress makes the dream come true.
I'm in love with the colour, the corset, the skirt... and the fact that the dress is all covered by glitters.
It is gorgeous.
Also, it is avaible in many colours: you can be a black mermaid or a gold mermaid... it's your choice! And, you can choose in many sizes (from EU32 to EU 56).


The last dress I will show you right now, is a dress for a princess...



This is obviously my favourite.
It is red, I mean... you know my obsension for reds colour.
By the way, I also love the skirt, in organza, and the corset, that looks like is in velvet fabric.
It's really gorgeous, I want it to go to a ceremony this summer.
The dress in avaible in others many colours and the sizes are many (from EU 32 to EU 56).



How do you think about this site?
Do you like the dresses that I show to you?
Let me know with a comment if there is some dress that you really love to buy in future.

See you soon,

Veronica.

1 commento:

  1. Hello, Neat post. There is an issue with your website in web explorer, could check this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a big component to other folks will pass over your agnificent writing due to this problem.
    If you want to learn more about this site: Best Prom Dress

    RispondiElimina

✵ Quattro nuovi prodotti coreani per la skincare ✵ Elizavecca ✵

Buongiorno, oggi vi parlo di nuovi prodotti del brand Elizavecca . Il brand. Elizavecca è un brand di skincare coreano, nato nel 1986. Il br...